Sunday, April 19, 2009

ATTENTION

Hello every one! I will soon have some posts up about our Peru adventure! I am slowly catching up!
Just as a reminder (if you know how to run around web sites then this doesn´t apply to you)... If you would like to leave a comment about each story or post, you have to click on the title of each post and it will walk you through it. Also if you want to be my follower and I hope you do you will have to sign up with google, and it is real easy to do so. You will have to go to www.google.com, once you are on the page, look at the top left and it will have (WEB. Images. News. Groups. Books. Gmail. and More).... Click on the Gmail tab and it will bring you to anouther page and then click the Create an Account tab and go from there! Everything is for free so don´t you worry now! After you have the account you can click Follow on my blog site and all you have to do is put in your pass word that you made for Gmail! If you have any questions please e'mail me at (balancedlifeforever@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment